Forming a Limited Liability Company (LLC) or S Corp legally establishes your startup as a bona fide business in the marketplace, building immediate credibility. Being a sole business owner or partners who file as an LLC gives you better legal protection and some of the business banking and tax benefits of a larger corporate entity.
REASONS TO FORM AN LLC
- An LLC’s separate tax ID number allows for business checking thereby increasing income tax deductions.
- An LLC can file for S Corp tax filing status and further save on payroll taxes.
- An LLC costs less to form and operate:
- No board of directors’ fees or time-consuming board meetings
- No separate tax return costs for single-member LLCs
- No legal costs to prepare corporate minutes
- An LLC protects your personal assets against certain liable acts and debts of the business.
HOW WE HELP
The Startup Store helps entrepreneurs and small business owners get their companies up and running quickly. Our team of certified specialists have experienced startups’ toughest business problems, and they simply know the best, most efficient way to get your business off the ground. To help ensure success, The Startup Store’s seasoned team of experts can also assist you with Entrepreneur & Small Business Consulting and Website Development.
There’s no reason to go it alone and have to figure out the answer to every challenge you face. Partner with The Startup Store and you’ll find that your new entity will be stronger faster.
Get your questions answered today by contacting The Startup Store’s owner at 404-416-0056.