LLC Formation package
- Free phone consultation with startup expert James “Jamie” Pews, CPA, CGMA, MBA (bio below)
- State name reservation and filing of articles of organization
- IRS application and delivery of EIN letter
- Operating agreement
- FedEx binder delivery
- Post-delivery document overview conference
- Next best steps discussion
* State LLC filing fee not included. Varies by state (FL $125, GA $100).
S Corp application, if desired, not included (add $150).
James “Jamie” Pews, CPA, CGMA, MBA
“Jamie” has a CPA background at Deloitte, reported to the CFO at United Rentals, and holds many certifications including CGMA (Chartered Global Management Accountant) and QBPA (QuickBooks ProAdvisor). He is a Dale Carnegie Course graduate, earned an MBA in Finance with honors from Western Michigan University, and graduating summa cum laude in his undergraduate degree of Accounting earned him membership in Phi Kappa Phi, the nation’s oldest collegiate honor society.
Mr. Pews enjoys volunteering as an alumnus career mentor for business school students. He also provides small business guidance to Keller Williams Realty owners and agents as one of their preferred vendors, The Startup Store, a U.S.-based patented firm he founded and currently owns a majority share of.
Supporting references include Shark Tank Daymond John’s creative director, Tyler Perry studio’s president, and Atlanta Top 10 Fastest Growing Companies multi-year Pacesetter winner, The Aspire Group (led by Bernie Mullin, former CEO of the Atlanta Spirit holding company for the Atlanta Hawks and Philips Arena).